Friday, October 2, 2009

Fall and Halloween Ideas- take 2

Because I feel like I'll never get a chance to make anything fun again and because I don't have the time to blog about anything fun that I do get a chance to do, I thought I'd repost some of the Fall/Halloween stuff I did last year. I have some blog followers that are new this year, so perhaps these ideas won't be repeats for them! Just click on the title of the photo and it will bring you to the original posting.

Candy Corn Clay Pot




Pumpkin Jar Candle




Salty Bones Breadsticks




Crispy Ghosts




Spirit Jugs




Pop Up Pumpkin Card




Witches Hats




Mummy Dogs




Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting




Decorative Plates




Fall Centerpiece




Fall Placemats




Fall Sun Catchers




Pumpkin Cookies




Candleyebra




Pumpkin Bread

1 comment:

Megan said...

Love the list! I SU'ed it for you! :)